Sunday 18 October 2009

19 weeks

My bump is finally starting to look a little more like a proper bump under my clothes. 


Everything seems to be going fairly well. Nothing much to report. Paul and I have signed up for a NCT (National Childbirth Trust) antenatal course at the end of January after a recommendation from a friend.  With the course we get a year's membership to NCT, which will get us various discounts to various things and invites to 'nearly new' parties and coffees with other moms. 

My final thought goes to my family back home who've just lost my dad's brother-Uncle Pete- to cancer  He put family above everything else, making a point to find out how all his neices and nephews were doing, and never missing a birthday card.  He will be sorely missed.

1 comment:

  1. You look radiant and beautiful. An amazing miracle of joy. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Did your mom talk to you about the baby shower for you on Sunday after Christmas? Let me know what you think and we'll start planning. I am thrilled to be doing this for you and your little one. Heard Papa Paul wants to know if he'll be chasing pink or blue around. Good for him, I'm anxious too. You look fabulous.
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete