Tuesday 7 December 2010

snow days!

So Jamie and I apparently made it home in the nick of time. It started snowing in Southeast London on Tuesday morning about 4am. Our flight landed at 6:30. Paul picked us up at the airport and as we drove the 60 miles on the motorway the snow became more and more visible on the ground. By the time we got off at our exit, it was really coming down. We were only 8 miles from home, but it took us 2.5 hours from that point to get home. We literally crawled down the road to get to our house. It snowed all day long and then again the next day. We ended up with 12-14 inches of snow. A first for Jamie and for Remmy. Can you guess who enjoyed it more?

What fun!

Hmm... 


 I love it!

I'm bored...

Our backyard after Day 1:


1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacy!!
    Great pictures, I can't believe how much snow you have in London... I like the pictures of your dog running crazily on the snow but all of them are great.
    Aga (from Buenos Aires where is 30 degrees Celsius...).
    Just in case I don't have another chance (only because I don't feel the atmosphere of Christmas here and I may forget) Marry Christmas for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete